Who else says shopping is their favorite hobby???
HAPPY WEDNESDAY! Today I’m sharing with you my favorite stores to shop at and why. I consider online shopping one of my hobbies and I’m proud of it. I’m one of those people that loves to fill my cart up with anything and everything, looks at the total, cries a little bit on the inside, then I shut my computer and act like nothing happened LOL. Anyone else!?
These are just a few of my staples that I check first when I’m either online shopping or at the mall. I will do another post later on about smaller shops that I love for more specific items such as jewelry or shoes, but for now, check out where I get 90% of my clothes and makeup:
- Lulus – This has been one of my favorite stores for a couple years now. They have the cutest clothes that are always on trend, and even carry some designer items that you may be familiar with. The pricing isn’t too bad depending on the designer and they also have the cutest accessories. The only thing with this site is that sometimes the sizes can sell out quick, so if you like something and it’s in your size, don’t hesitate to buy! There has been so many times that I put things in my cart and by the time I go to check out, they’re sold out – literally the worst.
- ZARA – My favorite store for cheaper, trendier items. I love the quality for the price and they always have the cutest clothes and shoes for each season.
- Revolve – I could stay on this website all day long. Not only is it aesthetically pleasing, but they carry the best brands from House of Harlow, GRLFRND, and even cheaper brands such as Amuse Society.
- Shopbop – High end, lower priced items, home decor, everything. If you’ve never been on this website definitely take a look, I’ll bet you find something you need. I love how this site gives you clothing ideas for work outfits, summer style, basic essentials, etc. It’s the best.
- Z Supply – My go to site for basics. My most worn t-shirts, sweats and lounge shorts are from here. SO comfy and such great quality. I love investing a little more money for items that I get a ton of wear out of so they stay looking nice.
- Brandy Melville – Another store where I get a lot of my basics from. The pieces from here are all so soft and they always have the cutest tops for summer.
- Nordstrom – Probably my favorite store of all time. Fun fact: I used to work there 🙂 Shopping online is so quick and simple, they never charge for shipping and pretty much have anything you could ever need. They have almost all of my favorite brands and the reward program is also great. Nordstrom Notes anyone??? 😉
- Urban Outfitters – I have loved this store forever and it’s another staple anytime I’m in the mall. I always have to check out what they have and I usually have really good luck shopping their sale section- don’t sleep on it!
- Lululemon – In my opinion there are no better workout pants than the Lululemon leggings. They are flattering on everyone I know and the quality allows me to get SO much use out of these. Definitely worth the investment.
- Sephora – If this isn’t one of your favorite stores to go into then I’m not sure if we can be friends.
- Missguided – I found this brand through Nordstrom since it’s also sold there. They have so much more on the Missguided site and they have the best going out clothes and dresses.
- Topshop – Probably one of my most shopped stores. They have the BEST jeans that are affordable, the cutest basics and always have high quality items. Every season they are so on trend and they’re not too expensive.
- Amazon – Because Amazon Prime was one of the best things ever created. Great finds for supplements, skin care, books, clothes, A N Y T H I N G.
Below I’ve included some of my favorite items on these sites right now, including the jumpsuit I’m wearing in the photos!
Thanks for reading!