- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation: This foundation is my holy grail. My go to for year round, and especially during the summer months. It’s light enough with the perfect amount of coverage so you hardly feel like you’re wearing any makeup. If you have oily skin and you’re afraid to try this because of the word ‘luminous’, definitely don’t be! I have oily/combination skin and I actually love the way this looks after I’ve had it on a few hours. I feel like it gives me that “lit from within” look.
- NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer: I picked up this concealer when it first came out and I’ve loved it since the first time I used it. I was a little hesitant because of the word “matte” in the title but it’s definitely not drying. I have pretty dry under eyes and this is sooo easy to apply and stays in place all day. I love just using my ring finger to apply it and you can build if you want more coverage. If I’m covering anything on my face I usually use a small brush and this concealer blurs it away!
- HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Bronzer: I honestly don’t think I will ever use a different bronzer again after using this. If you haven’t tried this you are SERIOUSLY missing out. I use this bronzer year round and it never fails to make my skin look airbrushed, smooth, glowy but not glittery, and just straight up beautiful. Whatever Hourglass uses in their ambient lighting formula is truly nothing short of amazing. When you look at this powder in the pan you might think it’s too shimmery but trust me, just give it a try- you’ll thank me later 😉
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara: I came across this mascara after I received a sample size of the regular Better Than Sex formula. I loved how the regular one applied at first, however throughout the day it would flake off and leave black marks under my eyes- not a good look. I decided to try this mascara again when they came out with the waterproof version and I’m so glad I did. This mascara is everything I loved in the original version, but with the staying power and longevity I want in a mascara. The only downside to this is that it is a pain in the *butt* to get off at night. Make sure you have a good eye makeup remover on hand!
- Tartlette In Bloom Eyeshadow Clay Palette: This eyeshadow palette has been my go-to for a few months now. I love the idea of having an eyeshadow palette in my makeup bag that has all the colors I could want for any occasion and a mirror large enough to do my makeup in. The neutrals in this palette are perfect and I even use the darker shades as my eyeliner. The colors last all day and are perfect for that summer bronzy look. I’m going to do a post later on where I’ll go more in depth about this palette and show how I use it for my favorite eye looks.
I hope you enjoyed seeing what I use on a daily basis and got some inspo to try something new! I would love to read some of your suggestions for your go-to summer products. Comment below and we can chat 🙂